align your neuropathy care
There are many causes of neuropathy, but most commonly it can be attributed to diabetes. However, if diagnosed early, peripheral neuropathy can often be controlled and corrected. Align Health and Wellness provides an individualized, multi-faceted approach to peripheral neuropathy that includes evaluation and accurate diagnosis of the underlying cause of neuropathy.
We pair MLS Laser Therapy with a personalized treatment plan that includes additional in-office treatments, treatments to be done at home, supplements, and nutrition information all designed to help you live a healthy life again.
- Numbness in feet
- Electrical, crawling pain
- Restless legs
- Stiffness in the hands or feet
- Pins and needles sensations
- Fatigue in the legs
- Tingling or burning in feet
- Balance problems
- Cold feeling in hands or feet
- Shooting pains in the arms or legs